Balos Lagoon Tour
Book your private Balos Lagoon Tour and swim in the most photographed beach in Crete
Duration: Approx. 8 hours
Capacity: 1-8 persons
Group Price: Starting from 500€
balos lagoon tour highlights
Swim in the most photographed beach in Crete
Visit an olive stone mill to see and taste organic cold pressed virgin olive oil
Enjoy a traditional meal in a local restaurant
Customize your Tour:
● You have two options on how to visit Balos lagoon: a) by renting a boat which also can stop at Gramvousa castle (price is upon request) b) via car (low season only) which giving you the opportunity to photograph the amazing landscape but don’t have a chance to visit the Gramvousa castle.
*(early start of the tour highly recommended because after 10:30 ferry use to arrive with hundreds of visitors).
● If you don’t wish to visit the olive oil factory, you can choose a local beer brewery or winery.
● If you wish to customise the tour even further, please let us know in the request form your ideas and we will help you to have an unforgettable tour.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned mini van
- Cold soft drinks and beverages during our journey
- Beach equipment (snorkeling , kid equipment, umbrellas, bath towels)
- Power chargers
- Wi-Fi on board
- First aid kit
- Liability insurance
What’s not Included
- Snacks and meals
Don’t forget to bring
Your Balos Lagoon Tour, Your Way: We understand that each traveler, or traveler group, has specific interests around which they plan their holiday, so, you can add or remove an activity, but please do let us know in advance using the contact us form.
Balos Lagoon Tour Additional information
The famous Balos Lagoon, is surely the most photographed beach in Crete, a very favorite subject of all tourist guides for Greece. The beach is famous for its turquoise waters, the wild natural beauty and the beautiful exotic scenery. During the summer, thousands of visitos, who arrive mostly by the ferries running from Kissamos port. Therefore, a perfect idea is to arrive at Balos in the morning, before the boats arrive from Kissamos. These few hours of remoteness in such a heavenly place will remain etched in your memory forever.
Biolea is a family owned company specializing in the artisan production of organic olive oil using millstones and presses. Their products are exclusively estate-produced and bottled. At Biolea, they strive for excellence by combining innovation and tradition, remaining environmentally accountable, and promoting sustainable tourism. Their olive mill is designed to accommodate local and foreign visitors year-round. Moreover, their visitors learn about Cretan tradition in olive oil production by seeing it for themselves during the winter production season from the mezzanine of the olive mill, which provides a bird’s eye view of the entire olive oil production process.